Some basic details about me:
- Caring, easy going and humble person with good sense of humor :)
- Sincere while working, else enjoy life to the fullest !
- Well-travelled, open-minded, familiar with and accepting of different cultures and traditions.
- Physically active in sports--Tennis, Table Tennis, Squash, Cricket, Volleyball, working out in gym
- Likes adventure sports such as Sky diving, Bungee jumping, Scuba diving.
- Likes dancing- knows Salsa, Tango :)
- Loves travelling, hiking, watching movies in his spare time.
- Doctorate (Ph. D. ) degree in Computer Engineering from University of California.
- M. S. in Computer Science (Europe)
- M. S. in Computer Engineering from University of California (USA).
- B. Tech. (Gold Medalist) in Information Technology from Nirma University, Ahmedabad (final project at IIT-Bombay).
- Working with Intel, USA at a super-specialization position with a handsome salary in a prestigious group responsible for enabling Moore's law at Intel.
- Has published research papers in international conferences, holds a technology patent.
- Professionally well-settled.
- Belongs to an educated, loving family from Ahmedabad.
I prefer the family background of the girl is such that they place more emphasize on education, professional qualifications, family values, nature and they are not casteist/extremely narrow-minded.
The girl can expect maturity, loyalty, understanding, caring nature and financial stability from me and my family. If She is studying/working and she wants to continue her studies/work after marriage, we would be glad to support her to realize her dreams.
- We do NOT believe in dowry.
- I am not planning to settle permanently in USA. With god's grace, I have good opportunities both in India and USA. I would like to stay in USA for next 4-5 years, get some experience and then move to India with a possibility to start a business or working with an MNC. While I and my spouse are in USA, she may want to study or get experience/exposure here in US as per her desire with my full support in realizing her dreams.
Accounting, Banking & Finance, Administration & HR, Agriculture, Airline & Aviation, Artists, Animators & Web Designers, Corporate Professionals, Education & Training, Engineering, IT & Software Engineering, Medical & Healthcare, Merchant Navy, Non Working, Others, Science
Banking Professional, Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Finance Professional, Investment Professional, Accounting Professional (Others)... more, Admin Professional, Farming, Air Hostess / Flight Attendant, Pilot / Co-Pilot, Artist (Others), Sr. Manager / Manager, Consultant / Supervisor / Team Leads, Research Scholar, Civil Engineer, Mechanical / Production Engineer, Non IT Engineer (Others), Software Developer / Programmer, Dentist, Doctor, Medical Transcriptionist, Nurse, Pharmacist, Physician Assistant, Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist, Psychologist, Veterinary Doctor, Medical / Healthcare Professional (Others), Merchant Naval Officer, Student, Not working, Agent / Broker / Trader / Contractor, Business Owner / Entrepreneur, Politician, Social Worker / Volunteer / NGO, Sportsman, Biologist / Botanist, Physicist, Science Professional (Others)
About My Partner
My brother believes in simple, meaningful life with high thinking. He likes to lead a balanced life with respect to career, family, hobbies/fun. As you will find out, he has always been a go-getter type of person with active participation in sports and other cultural activities too. He is looking for a partner with good blend of Indian and western values.
Simplicity, good balance of flexibility with independence and easy-going nature automatically bring respect from him and he somehow finds these qualities attractive. His partner can expect same from him.
As few specific preferences, he would prefer his partner to be well-educated (Pharmacist/MBBS/MD/MS/Dentist/Physio/CA/MBA), good-looking, fun-loving, respecting and caring for elders. If she is studying/working now and wants to continue working/studying after marriage, my brother would definitely prefer so and would indeed support her. Overall, she should be able to manage career/family and enjoy what life offers ! :)
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting