Activity Factor indicates how active a member is on Shaadi.com. In other words, it tells you how likely a member is to respond to your interest expressed. It is calculated based on the member's past response and login pattern.
1 of 4
24 / 5' 2" (157cm)
Parent / Guardian
Hi, this is abhi. I really like your profile. You can contact me at email@example.com or 98xxxxxx00. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Best wishes, Abhi
Your profile is 'Filtered' if you do not match the partner preferences of a member.
Personality, Family Details, Career, Partner Expectations etc.
My sister's name is Anshita Srivastava
She has completed her Masters in Management and is currently working as a Privilege Manager in ICICI Bank in Delhi.
She is a confident girl and comes from a family with strong traditional values. I wont say she knows much about life but two things never leave her mind :
1. Hard work always pays off
2. There can be nothing more important than her family.
On the other hand, apart from the work, she loves preparing food and I would go so far as to say that she is really good at that.
We would welcome a person who respects traditional values, and knows how faith and respect are enough to lead a successful life!
I am Ashutosh, an engineering graduate from Cochin University and currently working in Samsung, Bangalore as a Senior Software Engineer. My wife Astha has a Masters in Management and is working with TCS as an Assistant System Analyst. Other family details are as under:
1. Father : Mr Basant Kumar Srivastava, a Civil Engineer from RIT, Jamshedpur and is Head in Civil Engg Deptt, Govt Polytechnic, Gorakhpur.
2. Mother : Mrs. Poonam Srivastava, a post graduate (M. Sc) and is a teacher in a Government Junior High School, Gorakhpur
3. Grandfather : Sri Hari Ram Srivastava, Worked in accounts department of the Indian Railway.
4. Grandmother : Late Smt. Srimati Srivastava, a housewife.
5. Paternal Uncle : Mr. Santosh Srivastava (Runs his own small business)
6. Paternal Aunt : Mrs. Suneeta Srivastava (Works with Indian Railways, Gorakhpur)
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting
category after more than a decade. By redefining the way Indian brides and grooms meet for marriage, Shaadi.com has created a world-renowned service that has touched over 20 million people. Learn moreIndia |