Activity Factor indicates how active a member is on Shaadi.com. In other words, it tells you how likely a member is to respond to your interest expressed. It is calculated based on the member's past response and login pattern.
1 of 3
28 / 5' 9" (175cm)
Parent / Guardian
Christian, Roman Catholic
Houston, TX, USA
Hi, this is abhi. I really like your profile. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 98xxxxxx00. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Best wishes, Abhi
Your profile is 'Filtered' if you do not match the partner preferences of a member.
Personality, Family Details, Career, Partner Expectations etc.
- Kindness, humour and etiquette are attributes our son values and strives to inculcate.
- He has graduated in Dec'09 with an MS in Electrical Engineering from UT Austin (currently US rank #8); his research being wind turbines.
- Since 2009 has been working in Houston, modeling wind farms and power markets with energy commodity traders.
- Is an accomplished guitarist and singer. Plays a little bit of piano as well.
- He cherishes the outdoors, rowing, swimming, gymming, dancing and oil painting.
- Is an active leader of the church youth.
- Is Volunteer Chair and helped found the Pratham Young Professionals in Houston. Pratham is an award-winning international NGO that raises funds to educate children in India.
- Is currently learning: Spanish, Finance and Investing, cooking.
- Father is retired from the Press overseas and mother works as a Senior Manager for a well known petrochemical company in Pune. Younger daughter is a grad student in Microbiology at the University of Houston.
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting
category after more than a decade. By redefining the way Indian brides and grooms meet for marriage, Shaadi.com has created a world-renowned service that has touched over 20 million people. Learn moreIndia |