Activity Factor indicates how active a member is on Shaadi.com. In other words, it tells you how likely a member is to respond to your interest expressed. It is calculated based on the member's past response and login pattern.
I was born in Pakistan and my family moved to the US a while ago. My family currently lives in Maryland and I moved to Texas for my job about three years ago.
I received my Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering from Maryland and I am currently employed by a major aircraft manufacturing company in Texas. I am very ambitious about my field of study and my line of work, and my ideal partner must posses the passion and ambition about something in life. There is nothing I value more than someone with an ambition for something.
Now that I have a decent job and means to support myself, I would love to find someone to start a family with. My ideal partner would be someone with at least a college degree and passion for life. Having said that, I am in no rush to reach a decision. I would rather have us take the time to get to know each other and see where it goes.
Other things you might want to know are:
1. I am fairly independent and I have been since I was in high school. As a kid, my parents brought me up with the skills necessary to sustain myself and excel in the world and I have put them to good use by carrying myself to where and what I am today.
2. I have a rather witty, clever, sarcastic, and (sometimes) silly sense of humor and it is a major plus if you possess the same. If we both can make each other laugh, life will be great... ha ha
3. My friends are predominantly non-desi.
4. I do not own a pair of traditional Pakistani clothes... *sigh*
5. I tend to be spontaneous, active, and I am always on the go. Anything involving outdoors, i.e. hiking, camping, trekking, running, etc. My recent ventures include signing up to get my paragliding license, a spontaneous trip to Big Bend National Park with friends for camping, canoeing, stargazing, and tons of hiking, and another semi-spontaneous road-trip to White Sands National Monument, Grand Canyon National Park, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Denver. We camped in the snow and hiked all the way to the bottom of the Grand Canyon; an absolutely amazing experience!!! It would be great if you are rather "low maintenance" get-up-and-go type.
6. I used to be an avid runner sometime ago but I recently picked up squash (the sport, not the gourd... ha ha) and I have been playing regularly for a bit more than a year.
Other than that, I don't think I can do a great job of describing my personality traits on here but if you have any questions or would like to know more, feel free to send me a message.
Oh, and I am a pretty good cook, i.e. when I do decide to do it... :)
If you've made it this far, I appreciate you actually reading it and I wish you all the best with your search.
Basics & Lifestyle
5' 9" (175cm)
No Health Problems
Spiritual - not religious
English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
1 of which married 0
1 of which married 0
Education & Career
Bachelors - Engineering/ Technology
Non IT Engineer (Others)
Dallas, TX, USA
Hobbies, Interests & more
Health & Fitness, Hiking / Camping, Travel / Sightseeing, Trekking / Adventure sports, Volunteering / Social Service
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting
category after more than a decade. By redefining the way Indian brides and grooms meet for marriage, Shaadi.com has created a world-renowned service that has touched over 20 million people. Learn moreIndia |