Ok, so it took my 4 best friends to make me give up my skepticism and embrace this
* Indian Chartered Accountant and MBA from Boston, then was in NYC and now enjoying warm & sunny West Coast. I have worked as an Investment Banker in Bombay until 2009 then moved to US.
* * ambitious, versatile & passionate (especially about music, work and traveling)
* caring, independent & broad minded (I believe in seeing good things of each culture and cherry-pick best thing that suits myself)
* straight-forward and down to earth
* sometimes geeky in high-tech & work stuff at workplace (and you have to know geek and nerd have different definitions)
* believe in comfortable lifestyle and not very materialistic (""Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts")
* an extrovert who mixes well with people from different backgrounds and cultures (I expect the same from my partner)
I am interested in
* exploring new places, cultures and meeting new people and random conversations
* adventure sports, hiking, long -drives, traveling
* sports - volleyball, basketball, cricket, squash
* Music afficanado - Soft Rock, Hip Hop, Electronic
* Reading non-fiction, current affairs, geo-politics, philosophy, psychology and coffee-table books
* Love chocolate, ice-cream, and coffee conversations !
* Am looking for a companion who has some creative bent, shares similar interests, has a warm personality, is open to trying new things, meeting new people and exploring new places & cultures. Also, someone who is smart, broad-minded, with independent thinking and family oriented would be great.
Yet I believe MOST IMP thing in partner is "The world's happiest couple never have the same characters, they just have the best understanding of their differences"
Also, I intend to know the person really well and maybe become a good friend before making any decisionn. My family is based in India and my brother is in US
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting