Activity Factor indicates how active a member is on Shaadi.com. In other words, it tells you how likely a member is to respond to your interest expressed. It is calculated based on the member's past response and login pattern.
1 of 6
27 / 5' 4" (162cm)
Hi, this is abhi. I really like your profile. You can contact me at email@example.com or 98xxxxxx00. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Best wishes, Abhi
Your profile is 'Filtered' if you do not match the partner preferences of a member.
Personality, Family Details, Career, Partner Expectations etc.
Hello men & moms & dads! :-) Salaam. I'm going to try to keep this easy to skim through...
- Education: H.B.Sc. from UofT, B.Ed. from YorkU, & currently doing my M.Ed. from UofA.
- Background: Of Pakistani origin and grew up first in Zambia (baby-14yrs) & then in Canada (14yrs onwards).
- Hobbies/Likes: Music, playing the piano, art, crafts, golf, soccer, skiing, tennis, swimming, yoga, camping, fishing, traveling, reading, tv shows, movies, and much more.
- A close-knit, respectable, fun, & educated bunch. My father is in engineering, mother is in finance, grandfather is a retired civil engineer, & other family members are in cool stuff too but it's a lot to write.
MY IDEAL LIFE-LONG BEST FRIEND
- A caring, well-educated, & broad-minded man, who will be my "life-long best friend". Someone to love and trust and build a wonderful life with. And someone whom my family will grow to love even more than they love me (& they love me a lot!! haha!) and whose family will grow to love me a whole bunch too. :-)
- I deleted the Shaadi.com phone app a while ago but apparently I still show up as "online on mobile" or something. Sorry.
Basics & Lifestyle
5' 4" (162cm)
English, French, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
1 of which married 0
1 of which married 0
Upper Middle Class
Education & Career
Masters - Education
Dont want to specify
Hobbies, Interests & more
Art / Handicraft, Dancing, DIY(do it yourself) projects, Painting / Drawing, Photography, Playing musical instruments, Solving Crosswords, Puzzles
Blogging, Clubbing, Driving, Hiking / Camping, Learning new languages, Listening to music, Mehendi Designing, Movies, Museums / Galleries / Exhibitions, Nature, Net surfing, Pets, Politics, Reading / Book clubs, Religion, Shopping, Stitching, Technology, Travel / Sightseeing, Video / Computer games, Volunteering / Social Service, Watching television, Writing, Yoga / Meditation
Enjoy most forms of music
Love reading almost anything
Action / Suspense, Classics, Comedy, Documentaries, Epics, Romantic, World cinema
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting
category after more than a decade. By redefining the way Indian brides and grooms meet for marriage, Shaadi.com has created a world-renowned service that has touched over 20 million people. Learn moreIndia |