~ Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~ Henry David Thoreau
I am an unique lady filled with positive spirit, love, humor, talent, and wisdom to make your day! Individuals describe me as the "Spiritual, Sophisticated, Sweet, Strong, Stylish, Smart, Secure, Simple, and Super Name Visible on Login".
Several random facts about me (that I do on a regular basis):
* meditating in order to connect to my inner spirit and praying to God,
* being in the present and living life to the fullest,
* loving my parents since they are the most important individuals in my life,
* being outdoors and traveling to absorb nature's harmony and splendor,
* helping and being always there for others,
* singing and dancing to Bollywood music (when no one is around :P),
* cooking very healthy food and snacking all day (yummy fruits and nuts),
* spreading happiness and laughter,
* hosting and organizing entertainment at parties,
* sharing words of wisdom and counting my blessings,
* window shopping,
* wishing everyone on their birthday and special occasions,
* giving gratitude and surprises,
* watering my plants,
* having open and honest discussions on any topic,
* buying gifts for my loved ones,
* looking out the window and imagining ideas,
* playing games (e.g. Apples to Apples) with friends,
* and much more!
It is significant for me to keep fit by jogging, lifting weights, yoga, swimming, dancing and other athletic activities. Currently, I am pursuing teacher training in ashtanga yoga and I love it! During my past time, I immerse myself in DSLR photography, watching movies, reading, travelling (Hawaii is next on my list - would you like to join me?), attending various events and spending lots of time with my loved ones (i.e. family and close friends). As for my career, I wake up daily and look forward to working at Toronto's largest hospital network due to its inspirational ambiance to do my best in my project. In the past, I have expressed my passion for dancing and Bollywood music through my Bollyworks business. My past volunteering experience such at local hospitals and YMCA have provided me an enriching and fulfilling opportunity to serve others and make a difference in people's lives. Last but not least, I enjoy tutoring children in mathematics as it is my favorite subject!
As for a life partner, I would like to have a healthy relationship and to share my life with a simple gentleman who shares similar personality, interests, values and life's purposes as mine. I hope to marry someone who has a pure soul and a big heart (like mine!!). In return, I will give him and his parents/siblings all the happiness in the world. I hope that we also will create and raise beautiful children to be magnificent spirits who are always extremely peaceful, pure, positive and knowledgeable. We will provide them a strong foundation filled with numerous positive values (e.g. gratitude, honesty, creativity), and the importance of serving others to make a positive contribution and impact in this world. Above all, as a family, we will learn, laugh, love and live each moment to the fullest :).
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting