1. My Daughter is a Part-time Doctor (Dental Surgeon) and she is preparing for Civil Services and other Competitive Exams, while attending Coaching Classes as she is aspirant of Civil Services. She is also pursuing part-time M.A. (Public Administration) from IGNOU. Qualities in her briefly she is well talented, highly polite with a degree of patience, quite calm and positive thinker with frank and firm in decision making also bit reserved...
2. Our family is well educated and close knit family with positive eye on future.
3. I am M.Tech., I.I.T. Delhi. B.E., College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyd. MIETE, Mumbai, CNE and CNA Novell, USA. (Telecommunication / Networking Specialist) in position as Asst. General Manager - IT in a well reputed PSU/Govt. in the Dept of Info Technology.
4. My wife is Homemaker though she is very well educated and qualified with B.Sc., B.Ed., and MBA (HR) from Osmania University, Hyd. She was working as Senior Teacher earlier. Now, she is into Meditation and Spiritualism.
5. Have one Son who is B.Tech., (Mechanical Engineer) attending full time coaching and preparing for Civil Services as he is also aspirant of Civil Services.
6. Maternal Uncle i.e.,my wife younger Brother is IPS Officer and he is in the post of Inspector General, Madhya
7. We are looking for: Groom should be well educated, talented, tall and handsome either working or business who respects Elders and Family members. He may not be necessarily from the same Community; other like-minded communities are also welcome.
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting