I would describe myself as a down to earth girl who enjoys meeting people from all walks of life. Raised and educated in USA and follows all the good aspects of Western culture but have a good knowledge of our eastern and Islamic values and follows and respect them all. I'm a pretty laid back girl. Partying is definitely NOT a forte, but I'm always down for something new to try out. I've been busy with school and work and a little unlucky in finding the right one. I have a huge heart and so much love to give to the people in my life. I love to laugh, I'm such a kid at heart But when it comes down to getting serious, I get serious.
Respect is huge too me. I expect respect from everyone and I give respect to everybody. Especially my elders no matter what.
I like to live by the saying, 'Be and Let Be'. As in, I don't like to judge people and I don't like being around judgmental people. I'm not any of that and I don't do any of that.
Note:I am not looking to date/be in a relationship. I would like to get to know someone with the idea of getting married in the near future.
Now the perfect partner that MY mind envisions would be a blend of a few qualities that I find quite attractive plus everything else that makes you even more unique;-). Someone a little like minded who is:
- Intelligent, confident, well groomed with a touch of sophistication.
- Well educated (it doesnt matter which field your in or how much you make)
- Has a charming personality & holds an optimistic approach towards life & its ups & downs.
- Is compassionate & has wonderful dreams/aspirations/ambitions
- I get along better with people who are genuine, speak their minds, easily adaptable/versatile... couch potato on some days, is fine esp. when the big game is on :-), to being wacky, outgoing & spontaneous on others.
- Has a curious, adventurous side to him & enjoys the company of people from all walks of life.
- Most imp, someone I can really talk to & laugh with, maybe laugh at too:-D, who will inspire & encourage me to reach my true potential at every role that I will play in life.
- Lastly, I think its important for anybody to be close to their family & realize the value of maintaining that bond.
(++ If you can cook a romantic dinner for two, then you've just gained a major brownie point :-D)
Well If you've stuck around for this long, then cuddos to you :-), & if you feel you could be that partner in crime then do get in touch.
Best advice my dad ever gave me. "Never put your heart in someone's hands until you're sure that they know how to hold it".... Please never settle for good enough. -Me
A few quotes that i like -
" Learn to Write your Hurts in Sand, where Winds of Forgiveness Can Erase It"
" Do not Value the Things in Your Life, BUT Value Who you have in your life (before it is too late)"
"Beauty is the Radiance of Truth, and the Fragrance of Goodness. "
I hope I am not asking for too much :o). Good luck to all of you!
NOTE: My pictures are very recent. I have been told I look much younger than my age :) (which could be a good thing or a bad thing;).
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting