It's kinda hard to describe who I am, especially without sounding hokey, because sometimes I don't even know myself. In general I'm pretty laid back, However, when I am at work, I am probably a little bit more intense and focused. I can say with a pretty good degree of confidence that I am an outgoing, free-spirited, idealistic and compassionate guy. I love meeting new people and trying new things, whether it be new food or a new activity. I am constantly laughing (if you're even a little funny, trust me I'll think you're hilarious) and smiling. But everyone has their vices and I'm no exception (but that's for someone to figure out on their own!). My family means everything to me. So I want someone who embraces and understands that aspect of my lifestyle.
A quick few tidbits about me:
- I absolutely love the fall - the pumpkin on menus, changing color of the leaves, scarves etc.
- I love plaid. Most of my shirts are plaid!
- I am a huge movie buff.
- Three things I cannot live without: hot shower, my Bimmer (just joking, of course I can live without it :)) and my family.
- I am a sucker for cute smiles.
- I am into all sorts of music as long as it is catchy.
- I love romantic movies with happy ending!
Here's a bit about my family - My father is a retired I. P. S. officer. And mum's a homemaker. Both of them live in India. My sister is married with two adorable kids and they live in Sydney, Australia. Her husband is the CEO of Sydney School of Business and Technology.
33 / 5' 11" (180cm)
Wheatish / Athletic
No Health Problems
1 of which married 1
Education And Profession
Masters - Computers/ IT
USD 100K to 125K
Upgrade to a Premium Membership to unlock this Member's professional details.
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting