After hearing about success stories from family and friends, I thought I'd check out this site and see if it can
grant me success in regards to my future. I realized how difficult it is finding a life-partner, so why not give it a try?
- I come from a family that follow both SIKH and HINDU faiths.
- I am more modern than traditional, but that doesn't mean that I forgot about my cultural roots as I do possess the important traditional qualities. I am very humble and blunt.
- I work as a clinical case manager for the county/government and am currently pursuing my state licensure to become a licensed psychologist in the near future.
- I have always been very independent, but I always desired having a relationship where both partners are true and interdependent with each other.
- I love humor and sarcasm so you'll always be hearing me crack jokes and what not. I guess I'm still a kid at heart, but that... more doesn't mean I'm not responsible when paying bills or taking my job for granted. I also like to write (short stories and poems) and converse a lot.
- I like engaging in philosophical and intellectual conversations. We may not agree on everything and possess different views/beliefs in certain things, as long as our differences/opinions are healthy, compatible, and respected/respectful; that's all that matters. And if we favor different sport teams, even better!
- If you don't have a picture up, then please provide one during or at the end of our first conversation just to save both of our time.
If you like what you read and are interested, then I look forward to conversing with you.
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting