As you probably know, it's a little tricky to describe oneself in a nutshell but I'll try.
The important stuff
- I am from Bangalore enough said. I've only been living in Chennai for two years now
- I have my heart in the right place, I think :) Don't get me wrong - I am not Gandhi, but at the same time, I do care about things other than myself.
- I do have a sense of humour - again don't get me wrong; I am not Russell Peters but I can take a joke on myself and occasionally crack one too.
- I am also a helpless romantic - my friends think otherwise but I know best :) In every Bollywood movie I watch I can spot subtle romantic elements that my friends don't even notice. So that's my certification.
- I appreciate the adventure in life - I think I've mostly seen life as a glass half full and full of opportunities to dream and fulfill. There have been times when I've moped around like the time when... more I lost my cricket bat, but mostly I don't get bogged down too much by the sways of life.
That was the important stuff; now the other stuff:
- I have a job :) I work in an MNC bank as a AVPr.
- I am educated too, I have a MBA from a decent Australian university.
What I am looking for:
- Without trying to sound pompous, I am looking for someone like me, someone with a heart, with a sense of humour and with a sense of adventure. Romantic I don't care about because most girls are inherently romantic, right?
- Oh and I neither care about caste nor creed.
Drop me a line, if you like what you read and we'll take it from there. Thanks for reading.
Working AsBanking Professional, Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary... more, Finance Professional, Investment Professional, Accounting Professional (Others), Student, Retired, Not working, Marketing Professional, Sales Professional
SmokeDon't include profiles who smoke
Body TypeSlim, Average/Athletic
Skin ToneFair, Wheatish
Premium Members are entitled to view horoscope details.
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting