As you probably know, it's a little tricky to describe oneself in a nutshell but I'll try.
The important stuff
- I am from Bangalore enough said. I've only been living in Chennai for two years now
- I have my heart in the right place, I think :) Don't get me wrong - I am not Gandhi, but at the same time, I do care about things other than myself.
- I do have a sense of humour - again don't get me wrong; I am not Russell Peters but I can take a joke on myself and occasionally crack one too.
- I am also a helpless romantic - my friends think otherwise but I know best :) In every Bollywood movie I watch I can spot subtle romantic elements that my friends don't even notice. So that's my certification.
- I appreciate the adventure in life - I think I've mostly seen life as a glass half full and full of opportunities to dream and fulfill. There have been times when I've moped around like the time when I lost my cricket bat, but mostly I don't get bogged down too much by the sways of life.
That was the important stuff; now the other stuff:
- I have a job :) I work in an MNC bank as a AVPr.
- I am educated too, I have a MBA from a decent Australian university.
What I am looking for:
- Without trying to sound pompous, I am looking for someone like me, someone with a heart, with a sense of humour and with a sense of adventure. Romantic I don't care about because most girls are inherently romantic, right?
- Oh and I neither care about caste nor creed.
Drop me a line, if you like what you read and we'll take it from there. Thanks for reading.
35 / 5' 10" (177cm)
Wheatish / Athletic
No Health Problems
English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
1 of which married 1
Upper Middle Class
Education And Profession
Masters - Management
INR 15 Lakh to 20 Lakh
Upgrade to a Premium Membership to unlock this Member's professional details.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Interests and more
Driving, Eating out, Health & Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Sports - Outdoor... more, Travel / Sightseeing, Watching television
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting