Well well ... So I was born in Pakistan and my family moved to the US a while ago. My family currently lives in Maryland and I moved to Texas for my job about three years ago.
I received my Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering from Maryland and I am currently employed by a major aircraft manufacturing company in Texas. I am very ambitious about my field of study and my line of work. Don't even get me started on it. I will never shut up. haha.
Other things you might want to know are:
1. I am fairly independent and I have been since I was in high school. As a kid, my parents brought me up with the skills necessary to sustain myself and excel in the world and I have put them to good use by carrying myself to where and what I am today.
2. I have a rather witty, clever, sarcastic, and (sometimes) silly sense of humor and it is a major plus if you possess the same. If we both can make each other laugh, life will be great... ha ha
3. My friends are predominantly non-desi.
4. I do not own a pair of traditional Pakistani clothes... *sigh*
5. I tend to be spontaneous, active, and I am always on the go. Anything involving outdoors, i.e. hiking, camping, trekking, running, etc. My recent ventures include signing up to get my paragliding license, a spontaneous trip to Big Bend National Park with friends for camping, canoeing, stargazing, and tons of hiking, and another semi-spontaneous road-trip to White Sands National Monument, Grand Canyon National Park, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Denver. We camped in the snow and hiked all the way to the bottom of the Grand Canyon; an absolutely amazing experience!!! It would be great if you are rather "low maintenance" get-up-and-go type.
6. I used to be an avid runner sometime ago but I recently picked up squash (the sport, not the gourd... ha ha) and I have been playing regularly for a bit more than a year.
7. I like making lists of things.
Other than that, I don't think I can do a great job of describing my personality traits on here but if you have any questions or would like to know more, feel free to send me a message.