Height 5'8 (172 cm)
Countries: Born in Saudi; grew up in India, Dubai, US.
[II] Fahd's Professional info--
1. Graduated with distinction in Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
2. Went on to pursue higher education at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB).
3. Awarded the degree of Masters in Public Health (MPH) with honors and a major in Epidemiology.
4. Completed his licensure exams (US-MLE) to practice medicine in US with performances consistently above the 99th percentile in all exams taken.
5. On the basis of his academic record - managed to secure Residency in Internal Medicine, a highly competitive and sought-after field, at one of the most coveted Universities in the South - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS).
6. Currently practicing as an Internal Medicine Physician at the University of Arkansas hospital (UAMS) and the
Central Arkansas War Veterans Health Care System.
7. Alongside completing his residency, he is currently also pursuing his double masters in Biostatistics.
8. Interested and determined to go onto a Fellowship in Cardiology and become an Interventional Cardiologist after graduating from Residency in 2015. Hence chose UAMS above all other universities, in view of ample fellowship opportunities.
[III] Family Background--
A) Parents retired, reside in their family home, in South Central Mumbai.
B) Just one sister - Married, settled in Abu-Dhabi, works in the US Embassy, responsible for travel arrangements of American Diplomats.
C) Brother-in-law - heads the Abu-Dhabi division of Etihad Airways, UAE.
[IV] Fahd's Personal info--
1. He has been settled in the US for over 5 years now.
2. Ambitious yet family-oriented, an avid reader, keen listener, and an enthusiastic sportsperson.
3. Passionate about his work, play and responsibilities.
4. Loves kids, animals & cars; can munch on his niece all day long!
- Looking for a stable, supportive family.
- Would prefer if photos are available before taking talks further.
- Kindly do not contact if you have reservations with regards to 'citizen' status. It's a paper, not a character defining trait!
- We, as a family, are flexible with regards to marriage dates, time frames, partner work preferences and state of residence.