INTRO- Myself Amit Kumar Rana. I am from a Hindu Rajput family.
PRINCIPLES- 1. Always abide by the truth & hate liers & people who do buttering for their mean.
2. Straight forward- jo v kehnde haa muh te kehnde aa pith piche kuch ni bolde.
3. haq di khaande haa kam jo marzi kariye. Je kise nu problem hundi aa ta sanu koi farq ni painda.
4. Promises on top priority. Jaan jaaye par vachan na jaaye.
5. Relatives te friends naal har problem vich saath dena.
MY FAMILY DETAILS - Me & my family details Father`s occupation- Village registrar (Patwari) Mother- Housemaker 1 Younger bro- Doing job as a elecronic service engineer after completing his b.tech last year. Myself- B.Tech in electrical engineering from thapar university, patiala (india) After 6 years of experience migrated to australia on Permanent residence visa. I was in mechanical & electrical design & maintenance in MNC s in india. After coming here driving cab from last two years. If i want i can do my design job here but earning is more in cab driving. Well thats the system of australia. Here more earning is in blue collar jobs than white collar jobs. So now the decision is upto you. If you require a white collar groom then sorry & if you dont mind with the level of work then proceed further. Plz don`t hesitate in replying with negative response. We will automatically understood when u will not reply for a long time. Well thats me & my family nature that don`t lie with anyone specially in this case which is a lifelong relationship.
EXPECTATION FROM PARTENER -
(A) PERSONAL EXPECTATIONS- 1. Oh mere parents nu apne parents manne te me usde parents nu apne.2. do jind ik jaan.3. ik acchi wife, mother, daughter te sister banan dia qualities hon.4. Duniyadaari di samajh hove ke kise naal kis tara gal karni hai.5. Surat to sohni hove bhave na hove bas gunkaari hove.6. Character changa hove bhave kapde jida de marzi paandi hove.7. Diet beshaq veg hove ya non veg does not matter.8. Dil de vich insaniyat hove. I am also helping some NGO`S who help poor poeple in india.
(B)- PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS- We are looking for a bride who is a mix blend of indian cultural values & easy to adjust in australian fast moving professional environment. Now the point is that in case of me i dont expect my partener to work but another thing is that here if u r not working u get bore bcoz no one is here to talk with u.No one is at home to spend time with u. So even to pass time females do jobs.I know that same thing will happen to my partener.She would also like to work. or this you need to have excellent english skills . Australian professional system is totally different from indian professional system.
1. Here everyone is equal whether you are prime minister or equal.
2. No one here has the free time like the indian ladies have to do chugalis like what the neighbours are doing, what the relatives are doing.
3. Secure future as government helps people to find a job.
4. Every working person in australia whether cleaner or doctor earns about 3000 dollars per month (approx 1,50,000 rupees per month)
Whether the bride has done MCA, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.A, M.Com, Nursing or M.B.B.S does not matter for us. There are lot of Reasons why it is very difficult to get a white collar job in australia. The main reason is that the australians know that in india it is very easy to make duplicate certificates so thats why they dont trust on indian qualifications. Thats why they have made so tough requirements for following common occupations.
1. If you are a teacher you need to get 8 band in each module of IELTS which is only possible for 5 out of 100 people.
2. If you are a bank or insurance professional in india you need to be certified from Chartered instiute of australia which is very tough to get as it demands a lot of tests which take 3 to 4 years in which all the overseas persons give up.
3. If you are a nurse then you need to get 7 band in each module of IELTS which is again possible for 5 out of 100 people.
4. If you are a doctor then you need to get 8 band in each module of IELTS which is again possible for 5 out of 100 people.
5. If you are a software professional in india then it might be easy to get a job in information technology.
6. If you are a mechanical, electrical or elctronics engineer in india then here you need to first prove yourself your practical knowledge by doing practical work like electricians, mechanics.
7. If you are a lawyer in india then you need to do study here of australian laws which take about 7 to 8 years.
8. If you a beatucian in india then you need to run here your own business which needs a commercial space to rent which is also difficult as profits are almost equal to expenses.
JOBS EASY TO GET & MOST OF INDIANS FEMALES DO HERE
1. Personal care worker- assisting the nurses in hospitals by food feeding, bathing of patients.
2. Process workers- working in chicken & meat factories doing different jobs like cutting, packing etc.
3. Cleaning- not the house cleaning, cleaning of commercial buildings like offices.
4. Customer care- it does not mean call centre customer care means handling the customers at shop counter doing different work like cash counting, selling stuff.
5. Sales & marketing- Marketing of different products.
6. Chef- Preparing food in pizza shops, indian, italian, spanish, australian, mexican restaurants etc.
Even for the above jobs the candidate needs to have excellent english communication skills, driving licence & own car which a intelligent female can do only.
I do not mean to say that you can not get any white collar designation here you can. 50% depends on your ability & 50% references. If the bride wants to become whatever she likes she is welcome i will support her in her study for that occupation, I just want that she dont refuse to do blue collar jobs like Personal care worker, Process workers, Cleaning, Customer care,Sales & marketing, Chef. Because apart from personal & emotional support i also like if she can support me financially by doing a job so that we both can build a secure & better future for our future generation.
We beleive in kundali matching so before communicating email your date, time, place of birth with 4 different snaps.
1. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GROOM WHERE YOU CAN JUST ONLY HANDLE THE HOUSE THEN DON`T PROCEED WITH ME. After all if females demand equal rights as males then they should support males financially by doing job & males should support females in house work as the australian couples do.
2. Do not purpose us any money offer or dowry as we hate that. We are looking for a bride not a money generating machine.
3. If blue collar jobs is a problem for you then please search a groom who is in india.
4. If english is a problem for you then also please don`t proceed because if you are unable to learn english till your current age then you can`t learn english by english speaking courses.
5. If everything goes all right then i would like to talk with bride to test her english & her nature & thinking. If you can not allow this then sorry i can not say yes without testing bride`s nature & english.