Hey There! I'm originally from the Philly area, spent a handful of years in the "United State of Texas" and moved to NYC last August. I like to think I'm a good mix of Northeast attitude and Southern charm! I recently left Corporate America to work for a leading health tech startup doing business development. I absolutely love it! In my free time I serve as a leader in a non-profit that's very important to me.
I love random facts, so here are a few of mine:
- I have an insanely high threshold for spice...I'll challenge anyone!
- Love bike rides in different cities
- I might be the only girl that despises chocolate
- I'm a closet FOB...prefer old school Bollywood though
- Sarcastic and love to laugh
- I'm a news junkie and into politics. I have been told you're not supposed to talk about politics right away...I'll save that for later..
Now, if you have a great sense of humor, can carry an intellectual conversation,... more