Hey There! I'm originally from the Philly area, spent a handful of years in the United State of Texas and just moved to NYC in August! People tell me I have a good mix of northeast attitude with a bit of southern charm! By day, I'm a senior consultant for a Fortune 500 healthcare company. But because I believe it's important to give back, I also hold leadership positions in charitable organizations and non-profits.
I'm a big believer that the people you surround yourself with is a reflection of you. I have been blessed to have a close loving family and the most amazing friends. They're the reason why I have a pretty active social life!
Some random facts about me:
- I have an insanely high threshold for spice...I'll challenge anyone!
- Love bike rides in different cities
- I might be the only girl that despises chocolate
- I'm a closet FOB...but not so closet...
- People tell me I'm funny....seriously, real people!
- Sleep is low on my priority list..friends have learned to tolerate my early morning wakeup calls
- I'm scared of birds...not a good fear to have when living in the city
- I'm a news junkie and really into politics. I have been told you're not supposed to talk about politics on this...I'll save that for later..
Now the part about you...
If you're funny or at least think you are, can hold your ground on current events, appreciate family and friends and are willing to tolerate a Bollywood movie once in a while..we may just get along!