I would hate to bore you by telling you how wonderful I'm by attaching a bunch of flattering adjectives to my name. I'm certain that you've already found this in like 100's of other profiles. I believe that words are cheap and actions speak much louder, so why bother? Let's just say I'm the type of guy who holds doors open for strangers and helps elderly folks.About me...
* I'm a globetrotter - just in the past couple years, I have traveled to 20 countries.
* And yes, I have a real job. I work in the financial services industry.
* And yes, I often get asked, "if I vacation between work or work between vacation"!!!
* I grew up playing tennis. So, at times its safe to say I get zoned out watching some random tours on tennis channel. But, promise only at times...
* I'm also early in the process of working on my golf skills.
* Cooking seems like the biggest challenge. Every time I step in to the kitchen, I fear... more