Few random things about me in a nutshell:-
- I consider myself to be easy going, pretty laid back, have an appetite for life, and totally believe in having a positive outlook no matter what.
-I love my job as a ER Nurse as there is never a dull movement. I get to learn something new everyday and best of all I get to make a difference in ones life. I am a huge foodie. I love to watch food network, love to cook, and absolutely appreciate good food: whether it's hole in the wall or in a upscale restaurant. Yes, I am one of those who also takes pics of food- ones I cook and in restaurants. Write reviews when time permits.
- I love wine tasting and checking out different wineries in the summer time.
-I work crazy hours but on my days off you might find me catching up with friends, going out to the city, working out and doing home improvement projects.
-I work hard but at the same time I enjoy planning small as well long getaways. 2015 will be a year I plan on... more travelling to more places. Greece, South Africa, Thailand, Spain, and Europe are some of the many places I plan to check off my bucket list in the upcoming years.
-My family is very important to me and I love spending time with them.
-I eat healthy and lead some what of an active lifestyle. This past year was my first time doing mud runs. Loved it! Its a def plus if you enjoy working out.
- I love animals and believe adopting one is the way to go as many of them need a good home.I have a huge appreciation for photography and art.
So....Who is my ideal partner, you ask? :) :-
- You are a caring, compassionate and sensitive individual...not just with me but to those around you. I can def say I possess those qualities and tend to be attracted to like minded individuals.
- You have a sense of humor, that is a def PLUS. We all have times where being serious is important. However taking things lightly even in tough situations is sometimes needed. As they say Laughter is the best medicine.
- You like to volunteer or help the needy. Few times a year, you can find me doing charity runs/walk, or serving food for the homeless. If this is something you enjoy, then we are sure to click.
Ideally it would be great to meet someone who is like minded, driven and has a passion for life.
Send me an email if my profile interests you.
Best of luck on your search!!!!
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting