Shaadi.com - World's No.1 Matrimonial & Matchmaking Service

Profile

SH75801621 
Profile created by Self
1 of 2
To view her Photo
Register Free
  • 32 / 4' 10" (147cm)
  • Never Married
  • Bachelors - Commerce
  • Not working
  • Hindu
  • Gujarati
  • Gujarati,Bhatia
  • Muscat, Oman

Interested? Take the next step...
Express Interest
Upgrade & unlock...

Detailed profile
Partner Preference
About her
Well, not sure what to say. I'm just like any other girl, simple, down-to-earth, not fussy about things. I love traveling, adventure, doing creative stuff and yes, watching tv. I love being close to nature, which is why I have also developed an interest in travelling.

I like spending quality time indoors with family. Family is my greatest strength so who ever I marry, his family will also be my strength.

What I expect from my partner........... not a big list. He should respect me and my family, and same I shall do for him and his family. And someone who loves travelling and takes me to new place.

Well, this is just 10% of me, so the remaining 90% can be discussed if you find my profile interesting.

Good luck with your search and thanks for going through my profile

Ps. Please contact me only if you are seriously looking for marriage
lifestyle & appearance
Occasionally Non-Vegetarian
Doesn't Drink
Doesn't Smoke
Fair skinned, Slim Build
Background
Hindu, Gujarati
Gujarati, Bhatia
Lives in Muscat, Masqat, Oman (Citizen)
Grew up in Oman

View Family and Astro Details

Horoscope Details
Non-Manglik
her family
Ours is a middle class family, originally from Gujarat. I personally have a moderate approach to life. My father is retired and my mother is a homemaker. I have 2 brothers (2 married) and 2 sisters (2 married).
Education & career
Bachelors degree in Commerce
Currently not working
Doesn't wish to specify her income
WHAT she IS LOOKING FOR
Age 31 to 37
Height 5' 3"(160cm) to 5' 11"(180cm)
Marital Status Never Married
Religion / Community Hindu
Mother Tongue Gujarati
Country Living in USA
Smoke Don't include profiles who smoke

Free Matches on Email
Register Free !
Please specify Email
Already registered email, try another.
Please specify Password
Please specify Profile Created for
Please specify Name
Please specify Gender
Please specify Date of Birth
Please specify Religion
Please specify Community
Please specify Country Living in
I agree to the Privacy Policy and T&C.