To [try] to describe myself:
- Smart (I guess that's a given, who's going to say they're not?)
- Funny (In a nerdy kind of way)
- Patient (I volunteer to work with kids; you learn this trait very fast)
- Caring (I believe in volunteering and giving back to the community)
- Honest (I never did learn how to lie with a straight face)
- Independent (Yeah, I like to do my own thing, and let others do the same)
- Direct (I say what I mean and I mean what I say)
- Loves to laugh (We've got one life (or at least only one that we'll remember) -- enjoy it!)
- Loves to learn ("All knowledge is worth having")
- Enjoys life but also knows when to take things seriously (Yes, I can be serious sometimes)
I enjoy working with computers and technology, love reading and writing, and would like to travel internationally someday. I have a wide variety of interests, ranging from foreign cultures to martial arts to history. I consider myself to be very open-minded and believe in "live and let live".
My parents are from Ahmedabad and have been in the U. S. for almost forty years. My father is a civil engineer; my mother passed away in 2012. I have one married older brother, also living in the Houston area.
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting