I promise... It's entertaining and you don't even have to contact me. Enjoy the ending rant. You'll get half way down and move onto the next profile. If you don't want to know about someone who can communicate effectively then this is not the profile for you. This is long as sh*t...
Hi there... :)
- I'm so Ambitious that I poop motivational speeches sprinkled with rainbows. I am NOT afraid of failure. I have indeed failed in a business and it just made me stronger. When you can look at someone and say you lost 7 figures in a business, let me know. Because I can. lol Don't worry, I'm far from broke.
- I'm huggy. Not clingy. Not the jealous type. Go forth and haveth your own fun and time with your girlfriends or who the hell ever...
- I am super duper affectionate. I will always find a way to help someone in need should they really need it. My general demeanor is very loving and I'm super big on verbal communication with my partner. If we... more have an issue, let's talk it out. I'll cook you some amazing comfort food and we'll sit down, eat together, and talk. Unless your mouth is full. That's yucky. Keep the food in your mouth you weeny. LoL
- 90's hip hop. Bring it back. 80's music in general. Bring it ALL back :)
- I would love to have children. I'll probably hide the game controllers from them because I want to play and Uuumm... yeah! Because do your homework! That's why!
- I'm a Harvard dropout (No. I'm not lying about being a Harvard dropout.) I DO NOT have my degree. Unfortunately this ridiculous website does not let you put "Some College". So, for the parents who might have an issue with that, please don't bother sending me an interest on your daughters behalf.
- 60% Introvert, 41% Extrovert. Don't give me that look and don't question my math. Analytical thinker. The spotlight is not my friend. I don't like limelight. I'm a nerdy badboy. I'm not an a-hole. Karma is a woman that's on her period every day. Don't mess with her... Yes all of that is on one bullet point. Problem? No? Ok great. :)
- Pancakes. Yes. Pancakes.
- Shrek. Kung Fu Panda. Yup. That's what's up.
- This item has been removed. Top Secret.
- All hail Cobra Commander, and, Super Soakers are my weapon of choice.
- Recently appointed as the CIO of Friends For Good Health. A charity that consists of Medical Professionals, Politicians, Techs, etc.. who fly to third world countries (now primarily South American countries) at their own expense and provide medical relief. Wana help? Reach out to me. Charity is awesome. Do it. It'll make you poop rainbows and feel amazing too! Ok fine, no one poops rainbows but use your imagination. Or spray paint. Whatever works.
- Not every guy on this website is a douche bag. Please don't hold me to that light without even getting to know me. I wish I could apologize for every man's wrong but I can't. I am writing this because I'm seeing so much man bashing on this site that it's a bit disturbing. Sorry. I had to put this in. The rest is all nice.
- Paris is NOT the most beautiful city in the world. Florence? Rome? Budapest? Bangkok? Shanghai? Kyoto? Mumbai? Kuala Lampur? Macau? Cairo? Istanbul? Doha? Prague? (You get the idea. Google them) Stupid movies have us fooled.
- Don't ask me to go on an absolutely NO carbohydrate diet with you. If I can't eat or make pasta, I'll punch the waiter in his pie hole. Ummm... And then order pie for dessert. Don't give me that look. I see you.
- I'm a very practical person and when it comes to fairy tale romance... I believe in quality and not quantity. I am open to and welcome the concept of a lifelong partnership outside of my religion. And my family, at this point, doesn't care who the hell I marry. Apparently they're all convinced that I might be gay. Lol
- I am NOT looking for a housewife/maid/cleaning person. I would like a woman with a career.
- Decaf? Really?? Why would you even bother to drink coffee? Go get a SuckACupACino (Don't order that at Starbucks. They'll throw you out)
- I cook EXTREMELY WELL (no intention of being arrogant) and if you can't cook then just help me chop :) My Thanksgiving dinners put people into an after meal coma. Feel the fresh spicy dill turkey gravy made from scratch coursing through your veins!
- I'm a neat freak. Borderline OCD. I make my bed every day dammit!- I have chub to me but I am hitting the gym. I'm 49 lbs lighter from last year and I have another 40 or so to go. Chub or not, I'm VERY confident and I look amazing. I'll look even more amazingererer end of 2014. I've become very nutrition label conscious and I juice five times a day (Not steroids. Think more along the lines of carrots, celery, spinach, beets, ginger) Come to my office and I will personally make you a fresh glass of carrot juice at my bar.
- Are you clubaholic? A constant bar hopper? Meh. Not for me. In the famous words of my Indian people, "Thank You. Come Again."
- I'm a dog lover because I'm allergic to cats.
- I love to listen to BBC World News and NPR. Also, if you have ANY notion that socialism works, then you don't deserve to have money and I will talk to your boss and he/she will pay you in potatoes or turnips moving forward.
- I'm still manly. I'm not just a nerdy desk jockey. I'm resourceful and I'll get on my back to fix a sink even if I was in a 3 piece suit
- I dearly love my two and a half year old niece and 7 month old nephew. I'm a big kid around them and always will be. I play hookie from time to time to spend the day with them and I love it... :) I ADORE children- I'm VERY BIG on family. Families aren't perfect and so on that note, nor is mine. We all have quirks."You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn't depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family." - Trenton Lee Stewart, The Mysterious Benedict Society
And now a rant. (Thanks Emily Heist Moss)
Online dating is a sad, soul-crushing place where good guys go to die a slow death by way of ignored messages and an empty inbox. We will peruse profiles and find a few women who aren't posing in a bathroom with their stomachs exposed and famously infamous duck faces. You will look for things in common in their profile (they like Scrabble and computers too! Dork laugh comes out... Hoorah!). You will send them a note, carefully crafted to show interest and attention to detail
You might think online dating would create some much-needed "fairness" between the sexes. In the realm of hetero courtship, tradition still reigns supreme. The Internet could be the great democratizer, the great playing field-leveler. After all, we each have only the 500-word text boxes and crappy jpegs and clever (not so clever) user names to show for ourselves. Anyone can message anyone about anything. Maybe in this environment where we are safely sequestered behind screens, we can get past some of the lingering gender-based "rules" that dominate the "How to Catch a Man" playbooks of yore. Maybe instead we can learn to treat each other as equal players of a very silly game that we all secretly take quite seriously. Wouldn't that be nice?
lifestyle & appearance
Fair skinned, Average Build
Doesn't wear a Pagg/Dastar (turban)
The Sikh turban, more appropriately known as a dastar is an article of faith worn by Sikhs.
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting