My name is Name Visible on Login and you'd be lucky to have me. People say I'm funny and I am a part of the most prestigious social circles. I am a world traveler and you may be given the opportunity and privilege to travel with me on occasion. I am very fair, I enjoy golf and tennis and the occasional row down the Greenwich harbor. I also make more than $750k a year PRE BONUS as a part of my lucrative private equity job. I have an MBA from Wharton and graduated in the top 10% of my class. Currently touring South Africa as a fellow of the Enkosini lion preservation with a goal to eliminate big-cat poaching.
So that's enough about me. Let's move onto my qualifications:
- Should be extremely attractive, thin, fair and lovely. Will not settle for less.
- Willing to travel to exotic and not-so-exotic locations.
- Three home cooked meals a day... I will sample the first two.
- Can wear a skirt on Fridays (unless my mother is at the house, in which you should revert to traditional garb)
- Should have no male friends.
- Should want to fulfill the traditional duties and obligations of an Indian woman (stay at home with the kids, clean and cook. )
- Should listen to me and not raise her voice because I am the man of the house and she should know her place.
- Should be a blend of traditional and modern values
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting