1. Simple,sophisticated, straight forward, witty, sometimes Nerd, sensitive, free-spirited and most important Vegetarian (Shuddha Shakahari).
2. A wizard in the kitchen...Ok, maybe not, but I'm sure I can put something eatable on plate at the end.
3. Marketing professional- I need to earn to spend on my hobbies
4. Reading- my biggest hobby Nowadays
5. Nomadic Adventurer- I like trekking and I have a thirst for exploring more.
6. My Family- My life support.
7. Place- Live in Pune but truly Mumbaikar at heart.
1.Intelligent, sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points for sense of humor.
2. An ambitious go-getter. I like people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them.
3. Respect- Family especially towards woman
Ours is an upper middle class family, originally from Malshiras, Solapur, with traditional values. She personally has a moderate approach to life. Her mother is a homemaker. She has 1 brother (unmarried) and 1 sister (married). Her father is no more with us.
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting