Hey There! I'm originally from the Philly area, spent a handful of years in the "United State of Texas" and just moved to NYC in August. I like to think I'm a good mix of Northeast attitude and Southern charm! I'm a Healthcare Consultant by day and in my free time I serve as a leader in a non-profit that's very important to me.
I love random facts, so here are a few of mine:
- I have an insanely high threshold for spice...I'll challenge anyone!
- Love bike rides in different cities
- I might be the only girl that despises chocolate
- I'm a closet FOB...but not so closet...
- I enjoy laughing and making people laugh
- I'm scared of birds...not a good fear to have when living in the city
- I'm a news junkie and into politics. I have been told you're not supposed to talk about politics right away...I'll save that for later..
Now, if you have a great sense of humor, can carry an intellectual conversation, family oriented, passionate about life,....and can tolerate a Bollywood movie once in a while..we may just get along! ;)
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting