Activity Factor indicates how active a member is on Shaadi.com. In other words, it tells you how likely a member is to respond to your interest expressed. It is calculated based on the member's past response and login pattern.
1 of 4
26 / 5' 4" (162cm)
Hindu, Adi Dravida
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Hi, this is abhi. I really like your profile. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 98xxxxxx00. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Best wishes, Abhi
Your profile is 'Filtered' if you do not match the partner preferences of a member.
Personality, Family Details, Career, Partner Expectations etc.
Smart, good looking, free spirited girl high on moral values this is what I would describe myself to be... well if this sounds cliched i am sorry cant help it... My family and friends are everything to me. So to get to know me, you have to do two things, first become my friend second become friends with my kith and kin. Then I would say you will get to know 10% about me for the rest 90% well you better get ready for a ride. LOL.
I know this may not be considered a great sense of humor.. but jokes apart, what I look for in a life partner is very simple a friend who can be there in the worst situation, need not say anything just be there to reassure that everything will be ok. I dont think there is anybody like a perfect mate out there. So a friend who shares my wavelength, who is ready to share the ups and downs is all that I am looking for!
A guy who can discuss HBR, ready to travel to any place at any time, read my articles, give a constructive criticism, play badminton with me, have quiet hours reading, ok there is a huge list, so let me save it to bug you when we meet... Life is way too beautiful, spontaniety adds flavor, love takes care of the rest of it.
Good luck with your search!!
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting
category after more than a decade. By redefining the way Indian brides and grooms meet for marriage, Shaadi.com has created a world-renowned service that has touched over 20 million people. Learn moreIndia |