So about me... I'm a young professional Jatti living and working in central London as a
corporate lawyer. My career is important to me as I've worked very hard to get to where I am today and I'm looking for someone on a similar level professionally. My friends and family are also important and I have a balance of traditional and modern values, so I'd like to meet someone who is equally balanced.
A few things I love...
- Eating - absolutely everything! I will try anything at least once and
have eaten some weird things (feel free to ask what, although you may
be freaked out =$)
- Shopping - I'm not at all bothered by labels...if I like it, I'll wear it!
- Movies - pretty much everything from rom-coms to horror films and also
the good bollywood classics. Also can't go wrong with a Disney film!
- Hanging with friends - pretty much what I do with my 90% of my spare
time..whether... more that's out and about for a nice meal or just having people
round mine and cooking/chilling/catching up =)
- Cars - life goal is to own a bright orange murcielago, white audi r8, red and black bugatti...and the list goes on...
- Singing/Dancing - been told I have a pretty decent voice...
- Music - r&b, hip hop, garage, the odd pop song and of course bhangra
- Travelling - just like my list of dream cars, my list of the places I
want to visit is ridiculously long. I've travelled a bit, but not
nearly as much as I'd like. Want to see the world! But hey...I'm still
young yet =)
- Sleeping - when I finally get the chance
Feel free to get in touch/email to find out more or if you want to see a pic =)
Also, sorry if this offends but I would prefer a Jatt guy.
lifestyle & appearance
Fair skinned, Slim Build
Lives in London, Greater London / Middlesex, United Kingdom (Citizen)
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting