Activity Factor indicates how active a member is on Shaadi.com. In other words, it tells you how likely a member is to respond to your interest expressed. It is calculated based on the member's past response and login pattern.
1 of 3
29 / 5' 1" (154cm)
Hi, this is abhi. I really like your profile. You can contact me at email@example.com or 98xxxxxx00. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Best wishes, Abhi
Your profile is 'Filtered' if you do not match the partner preferences of a member.
Personality, Family Details, Career, Partner Expectations etc.
Random facts about me..
- Born and brought up in Delhi. Did schooling and graduation there.
- MBA in HR from XLRI. Worked with a MNC in Hyderabad for over 5 years.
- Wanted to do something more meaningful so quit and joined a NGO in Mumbai. Trying to explore more about myself, finding my passion.
- While most of the times practical, I do like being a lil radical sometimes...and also appreciate the same in others.
- Coming back to basics - family is based out of Delhi. Dad's a lawyer, mom's a housewife. 2 elder sisters both married and settled in NCR.
- Hobbies, etc. - sports, outdoors, travel. Love playing badminton, cricket, basketball. Trying to get better at tennis and hope to learn squash soon.
- Love spending time with friends. Biig supporter of work-life balance.
- Partner I am looking for - someone who is honest, unpretentious, fun-loving, who respects me and others, who complements me, makes me laugh
Shaadi.com, one of India's best known brands and the world's largest matrimonial service was founded with a simple objective - to help people find happiness. The company pioneered online matrimonials in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting
category after more than a decade. By redefining the way Indian brides and grooms meet for marriage, Shaadi.com has created a world-renowned service that has touched over 20 million people. Learn moreIndia |